Saturday, October 16, 2010

Flashback....Saturday

So I know it's supposed to be "Flashback Friday", but it's not Friday.  It's Saturday.  And I feel like doing a flashback (and a blog post!).   We have been extremely busy lately spending time with family while Todd is taking 12 hours of school ON TOP OF a 40 hour work week.   Thus, I haven't had much time to...blog (among a lot of other things).  

One of the things I have had time to do is to burn a ton of photos off of my computer on to DVD's to free up some space on the ol' hard drive.   Before I erase them I thought I would share some oldies but goodies : ) 

FIRST...here are some pics of Eli and Anna at the same age.  They look A LOT more alike than I had originally thought.

Eli @ 10 months
Anna @ 10 months
Picture of Todd and his Dad... Eli looks so much like him.  (Todd)           










 In the spirit of Halloween I thought we'd take a trip down memory lane....don't ask about this year.  We are still deciding!  
Eli's 1st Halloween



Eli's 2nd Halloween

Eli's 3rd Halloween

1 comment:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

OH, those photos are precious. Couldn't you get a close up of Anna with her teeth?