Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Magical Getaway: Final Farewells

">





Day 6:  Unfortunately the night before I caught some sort of stomach virus (in which Todd caught 24 hours later) so we had to stay on the ship at the Cozumel port.  It sounds like they had a great time soaking up some rays,  seeing a pirate ship, seeing a movie in the on board theater and hanging out with my parents.   

Day 7:  So we may have been too wiped to take pictures : )   With Todd being sick and me recovering the kids spent some time in the Oceaneer Lab and the Oceaneer Club on the last day and really seemed to enjoy it (Eli didn't want to come out each time I went to check on him).   We then decided to skip dinner* and see the Final Farewell Show and I'm glad we did.  Both kids were in awe, and Anna kept on saying, "WOW".   
*That was the one problem with our kids ages...we never had time for the night activities because they were always passed out...and so were we!

All in all, we had a MAGICAL time and made many memories.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!   

P.S. If this wasn't enough, my mom also did a more thorough series of blog spots found: 

AND

here   

(I told you she was more thorough...) 

No comments: