Thursday, January 10, 2013

EAisms

We are finally at the age where Eli is passing the "isms" baton over to his sister Anna : )






Eli:

*When he was off school for Columbus day, he asked "where's the special breakfast and decorations?"
*He told his Grandaddy "if you work, and work and have 1000 works maybe you can get a house here".  (well, he was actually right.  Only Grandaddy is getting an apartment, not a house here...)
*Out of the blue (seriously) he said, "Maybe my new brother or sister won't like skirts so much". 
*He ran inside to get snow gear on to build a snow man when he saw we got a dusting of snow.




Anna:
*Todd said sarcastically, "FANTASTIC".   Anna sweetly asked, "Dad, why is that fantastic?" 
*She's obsessed with "Chickadees"  (aka Chuck E Cheese)
*During my first trimester I said (a lot) "My tummy feels funny".   Anna responded with, "My tummy is happy too, Mommy".
*She asked when the Rooster Bunny was coming to visit. 
*Over Halloween she said the "muffin candy" was her favorite (aka reeses peanut butter cups)
*She asked to turn "the sparklers" on (aka the sprinklers)
*The first time she received a wand she was upset because it didn't spell : (   (Watch below to find out why...)




*Her one liners when she meets strangers are, "I have coughs in my mouth" AND "I went on a cruise".  (yep, cashiers, greeters, everyone!)
*At school when tracing her hand she had to draw nail polish on the fingers (to her teachers surprise). 
*Speaking of nail polish, yesterday she decided to put it on by herself...
*Shes developed....attitude.   She now responds with "OKKKkkkkkkkkkkkk" and "Don't talk to me 'bout dat, MOM."  
*She twirls, sings and points her toes CONSTANTLY.  Here is just her latest video (but I promise you this is a very regular thing...notice we haven't had the heart to take down the mirrors from her birthday party). 


No comments: