Saturday, August 17, 2013

Eaisms

A after cutting her own hair to look like a princess. 

A:
-"sharks are nice animals.   They put people in their mouth to protect them from the jellyfish."
-"dad why did you step on the sparkly thing" (her response when Todd ripped his foot on a sprinkler head)
-*possibly TMI*. "Mom, why is Sam is smelling you?" (In response to me breastfeeding and his heavy breathing)
-"my throat is my favorite skin"
-after completely melting down i asked her what was wrong and she said, "no one was downstairs to save me" (from nothing...she just needs 24 hour protection)
-"look its the Statue of Liberty" (after seeing an angel on gravestone) (secretly impressed she knew what the Statue of Liberty was...)
-"anna why are you opening the front door?" ...response... " I thought Cinderella was here"
-"I want the cheese with the trash on it"( aka string cheese)
- after telling us what everyones middle name was we asked what hers was...  "banana"
-"eli i know where they get the sand for the timer" (one of those hour glass ones) ... "at the red sand store "
-"The storm needs a timeout it's loud and unkind"
-"mom I hear Sam, he's sleeping."


Talented kid.

E  (he's really winding down)  :
-I'm almost 6 that's why I have growing pains
-Should I wear an Indian outfit today? (When he saw it was Ramadan on the calendar)
-After anna told him boys were mean to girls he responded.  "not all of them.  Jesus is nice to girls."
-When Sam turns 5 I will be a dad, right? (God help me if you are...) 

No comments: