Sunday, March 14, 2010

21 dress challenge...

One of the best things about Anna turning 3 months is that I get to change out her entire wardrobe!!  How cool is that?   I get to do it AGAIN at 6 months!   While having myself a little party I realized that...

a) I am soooo thankful for the hand me downs we received from my niece Libby, and odds and ends from friends.   
b) I am sooo thankful for Goodwill!  Yes, Goodwill.   Someday my daughter will get mad at me for doing this but I LOVE a deal, and reusing stuff (see previous post).   I have found so many of Anna's outfits from here at only $1/piece!!!   They have all the top brands (esp. if you go to the ones in more astute areas) and baby stuff is rarely worn (hence the wardrobe change every 3 months). 
c) I am sooo thankful for the gifts we have received from friends and family.   
d) I have accumulated way to much because of a), b) and c).  

Once I crammed all the drawers, and bought a new set of hangers it dawned on me that she has 21 dresses and only 3 months to wear all of this cuteness!  Not only that, but we really are more of a leggings and onesie kind of family.    Regardless, I am challenging myself (and trying to justify to Todd why we have all of it) to put her in all 21 dresses before she grows out of them.   I will take photos and at 6 months present them all to you : )   Wish us luck!!   

4 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Wow, what a big girl dress and sweater! And a bow clip keeping both of her hairs under control!

Anonymous said...

Anna is one lucky little lady. Now you just need a matching bow for every dress.

Christi Provost said...

Love that floral dress! I think I've seen it somewhere. Good luck with your challenge!

Karah and Doug Pope said...

look at that closet! can you come do my closet leah...ADORABLE!