Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Eli-isms

After a hard couple of days, I could use a little laughter.   Maybe you can too.  I know I've said this before, but this is SOOOOOO not a complete list.   Due to all that's gone on in the past month my mommy brain has become worse.   Eli we are laughing WITH you : ) 

*Due to some sensory therapy (see earlier post) we are doing Theraputic Massages with him.   Eli came down one morning and said, "I'm ready for my MaSausage".
*He's constantly wanting to put $ in his "PENNY bank".   (That would make more sense since his is a dinosaur)
*While farting and peeing at the same time, he giggled and said: "I Peeted"
*When asked what he wanted to be when he grows up he replied with, "Hans Solo"
*After a couple of messy days around the house he told me, "you need to get these rooms back together."
*He told me, "My feet are tired" when his feet were asleep
*He's been told he cannot come downstairs until he sees a 7 on his clock.   One morning he came down distraught (before 7) saying, "Mom!  My clock isn't showing a 7 yet."   (ummm...yeah that's the point). 
*He's resorted to calling me names when he doesn't like what I'm doing (like put him in time out).   What names has he chosen?   Bad Baby, and 'you farted mom'.   Don't worry, we are not taking this lightly.  (although I do think they're kinda funny when he's not around)   
*During rest time one day he was really upset.   I thought it was a ploy to get me up there.   When I finally decided to check things out I heard him calming himself down saying, "It's ok.   That bug can't hurt you.  God is here." 

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for "Eli-isms"!

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Oh, he is quite a kid! I loved that last one!

Preparing for Peanut said...

OMG these are amazing