Friday, August 19, 2011

Flashback Friday

I was uploading pictures to iphoto yesterday and it said I didn't have enough room!!   I think there are 2 reasons for this:

1) We bought a new camera in January and while the pictures are AWESOME in quality they are ginormous.  
2) I need to clean out my iphoto storage.   

So, I'm going to not only upload them to shutterfly so they are in cyberspace if I need them, but also download them to DVD as double back up just in case : )   Before I do I wanted to share some photos from a year ago with you!!   

Anna helping Grandpa at our annual (not anymore...sniff) garage sale

On a hike at Castlewood Park

ugh...makes my stomach grumble.   Eli and I made "cograts on potty training" cookies and both got really sick after wards : (

Meeting baby Gianna (my BFF Catana's daughter) 

Eli draws a person for the first time!  

The girls (aka my sorority sisters) and their girls weekend.  

Eli and cousin Jameson being...boys. 

No comments: