Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 Cute.


Do you remember this little girl?   I do.   That's Anna Davis, born on December 8th 2009.   Her name means "full of grace" and two years into it I believe it.  The Lord was so gracious to bless me with her.  I don't deserve to be her mommy, and yet I am.   She loves to dance, sing, accessorize, kiss, hug, sit, cuddle, play chase, go down slides and be held by her daddy.   She loves grapes, ice cream, sour cream (I think she thinks it's ice cream) and salsa.  She hates the cold, and loves the water.   She loves carrying around any/all her stuffed animals and God help anyone that tries to take it away from her (I'm talking to you Eli).  

Anna, 1.
  
 We are celebrating you tonight with your favorite dinner (grapes) followed up by Ben and Jerrys.   This weekend we will take you to see Christmas decorations at the Gaylord.   While I know this isn't as big of a party as last year (that may have been the biggest party of your life apart from your wedding), trust that I will help you accessorize your little heart out.   



I love you, Anna D.  

4 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! We will talk to you soon.

hear.t. and hue said...

Happy Birthday Anna!!!! We love you & can not WAIT to see you & all your tricks! I'll have a tub of sour cream waiting for you! :) xo

Wohlschlaeger Family said...

Happy BIrthday Sweet Anna! We miss you!

Kim Janous said...

Happy Birthday Anna!! We love you! I can't believe how grown up she is.