Wednesday, May 2, 2012

EAisms



Annaisms:  Age 2 (and almost 1/2)

*Now that it's sandal season (ok it's always sandal season here...) she asks if she can put on her "candles"
*Her new favorite thing to do is twirl her skirt and say "I'm pitty"
*She asks me if I can brush her toes   (paint her toe nails)
*She likes to lay out her nap mat, blanket and animals and play "nap time".  



Elisms: Age 4 and 3/4s

*He asked Todd: "On your birthday are you going to be a Grandaddy?"   (His response "I hope not")
*"When I'm 10 I will play for the Cardinals because I'm a good hitter"
*"Mom I'm not going to eat so I don't have to poop so much"
*After we came home one night to relieve a babysitter we here him scurrying down the stairs and said "I counted to 10 a whole bunch of times and it didn't work".  
*While taking him and his friend Chase to school I over heard them talking about death.   Chase said his great grandma died and Eli responded, "It's ok.  She rosed up again"
*Again, while taking him and Chase to school I hear Eli tell Chase: "I HATE the Tucans".   After the mom speech of how we don't hate people, we just don't like what they do sometimes.   I then asked, "why don't you like the Tucans?"  His response: "Because they beat Mizzou."  .....Me: " Ohhhhhhhhh you mean the Jayhawks.  You're right, you hate them."  
*Now that he's an avid bike rider we are trying to teach him bike etiquette.   While passing someone he said, "May I please get in your way?"
*He told his Granddad his bike is SUPER fast.  It has fire on the side.  
*After a Worlds Fair at his school I asked where his new watch came from.  He said, "Twitzerland"
*I've had a say in his clothes for 4 1/2 years and the time has come where he now is picking out his outfits.   He came in my room one morning with black shorts, a navy shirt and black socks.  I told him he needed to change.   He puffed out his chest and said, "I will be who I be".    (while yes my heart melted, I still made him change...)
*We went to a Rough Rider Minor League game the other night and Eli called them the "Ikea baseball team".   (Their stadium is behind Ikea)
*He told Todd, "Mom told you to fix the sprinkler and you didn't listen to her".   (Yes!!!!!!!!!!!)  

1 comment:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Thanks, I needed those!