Friday, April 12, 2013

Boy or Girl?...

...Trains or Princesses?  Isaac or Lydia (or Ethan or Lily)?  The million dollar questions in the Warren household these days.  Come join us and take your vote!   We are taking a tally (even the lady at the bank who thought she needed to be in on the vote...if you knew our bank it wouldn't be AS weird).   Here are some things I want you to keep in mind when voting...

*I have received comments from A LOT of people (including my doctor) that say "WOW.  That's the highest baby I've ever seen".
*I was sick my entire first trimester.  By sick I mean 5 vomit sessions a day sick.
*I have not tried the Drain-O test.
*When I put one or both of my rings on a string over my belly it goes in a circle.
*My favorite snack is the cereal "Oh's" with almond milk.  
*My teeth have been DESTROYED.  I've had 5 cavities filled and 2 that need crowns.
*Eli thinks it's a boy.  Anna thinks it's a girl.  Todd thinks it's a girl.  I think it's a boy (Please note that intuition is not one of my strong suits).

So what's your vote?   We will add you next to the lady at the bank (who thinks it's a boy by the way). 

I know my mirror needs to be cleaned, and read into the pink shirt only if you want to.







Current vote count as of 4/16/13

5 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Leaning toward one of each. You are bigger than Eryn who has twins!

Preparing for Peanut said...

You look great!! So exciting. I think it's a girl.

Kristin Peterson said...

I'm thinking girl because of how sick you were.

hear.t. and hue said...

GIRL!!!!!!! all the way. and i told you that the chinese calendar, etc. - told me the opposite of what EACH of my kids were. :) can not wait! xoxoxoxoxox

K & S Dalbey said...

Girl!