Friday, January 8, 2010

Anna is 1 month old!!






Happy 1 month Birthday Anna!   What are some things we've discovered about you in 1 month?

*You don't like to sleep at night (by night I mean from 7 to 11 pm...late night she does great!  Unfortunately Todd and I DO like to hang out when he gets home from work and Eli is in bed, and her screaming really doesn't help keep the intimate conversation going...)
*Eli says you don't like to play as much as he thought you would (but he does try to play something new with you everyday!)  
*Eli thinks it is AWESOME that you fart and burp more than he does (and all of us combined...) 
*I witnessed Eli stroking your hair yesterday and saying , "your beautiful"...yeah, my heart pretty much melted.
*You like to get talked to!  This is when we get all of our smiles.     
*You don't get as much tummy time as your brother did (believe me this is for your own good until your brother can master his gentle touch...)
*But demonstrated in the picture with your Daddy you aren't having any problems holding that head up!   (you must practice when we aren't looking so you can keep up with your brother)
*You like to be worn  (meaning you like to walk around with mommy in your sling)
*You do not like wardrobe changes (but your mom does them a lot anyway...) 
*You may have reddish curly hair and blue eyes!!  The jury is still out, but I love looking at you everyday regardless of whether you have brown hair and brown eyes just like the rest of us or something totally unique to you!  

To celebrate your 1 month birthday I am going to post the professional pictures received in the hospital.  (Use the shutterfly link to the right) I have been holding out in posting these because I wanted to give them away as Christmas gifts and didn't want to ruin the surprise.  Turns out I forgot to even do that : )  I also completed our December album if you want to take a look there.   Don't forget if you double click on the pictures you can download them to your computer!  You can even do this with the professional pictures because we bought the rights to them.


So here you go, our sweet girl when she was born and our sweet girl now!

4 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

hey girly!!!! you are a BUTTON. love that pic of you & your daddy. :) and i can't believe you're swimming in that 0-3 month onesie! WE LOVE YOU BIG GIRL! happy 1 month birthday ...

Julie said...

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Anna! Mine is Sunday and I can't believe its almost here! I look forward to playing with you again soon!
Love, Annie

Bailey Mohr said...

I can't wait to see her tonight! And you too! It has been weeks!!!

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Hope Eli gets some cake today. When I told him it was Anna's birthday, he held his arms up in celebration and said, "CAKE."

Little grammar correction don't you mean "You like to be worn in Mommy's sling" rather than "Mommy is worn in your sling."