Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Annie and Anna's Playdate

Even though Annie and Anna had yet another playdate today these pictures were from their playdate last week.   Not only do I have pictures yet to upload from my camera from this past weekend (Christmas with Todd's mom) but we didn't even take pictures today of the girls!   I guess it's old hat at this point : )  (Don't worry they are "hanging out" again on Friday night and we are coordinating outfits so there will def. be pictures then!)  As you will see from the pictures we need to continue these play dates to develop their relationship.  So far they are off to a rocky start...

To view pictures (and commentary) visit the Shutterfly link to the right and click on the album "Annie and Anna's Playdate".     

4 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Annie is catching up in size,isn't she?

They are so cute together!

Julie said...

That was hilarious. Fist bump was my favorite. BTW - good job on catching a smile on camera..I guess she was smiling on the DL before I even saw one myself!

hear.t. and hue said...

PRECIOUS! leah you should've been a writer for "look who's talking"! too too cute.

Rebecca said...

anna looks like eli in pic #11