Monday, June 21, 2010

Here are a few of my favorite things #1

I may start doing a string of blogs titled "Favorite Things" to highlight some of the many products / ideas that have given me joy/ have helped me as a wife, friend and mother!   Who knows this may be my first and only blog on this, but thought it would be a fun way to randomly share yet another aspect of my life!

#1: Etsy
(www.etsy.com)
Now I may do more "favorite thing" blogs on specific etsy sellers that I enjoy but for now let me just introduce Etsy as a whole to those of you that have never heard about it.   Etsy is an online store of all things handmade.  You can find EVERY pricepoint on there depending upon what it is you are looking for!  This is a great place for not only gifts but for personal indulgences when you want something personalized and that no one else has.   Some of you may remember Anna's hat that she wore as a newborn...yep that was an Etsy hat. 


While some of the creativity out there amazes me, some of the people that THINK they are creative amazes me as well!  


(Be sure to click here if you want to see how these little guys are advertised.  Who knows, yours may just be the home they were waiting for! )

Watch out!  This place can get addicting, but if you give yourself a time (and budget) limit it can be a real joy as well!  

No comments: