Monday, December 6, 2010

Anna's FIRST first birthday

No, I didn't stutter.  Anna will have multiple first birthday celebrations.   No, she isn't spoiled. (o.k., well maybe a little but the experts say that doesn't matter until after one!)  Her Mom just likes celebrating and thinks everyone else does too!  Before I get ahead of myself I wanted to share about Anna's FIRST first birthday party in Kansas City with my side of the family.   We (I) decided that while we were already all together, why not celebrate?   Besides, you ALWAYS need more sweets after Thanksgiving, right?
After waking the Birthday Girl up from her nap, she couldn't wait to get her hands on the cupcakes!
 

Unlike her brother Eli, she approached the cupcake very carefully. 


She finally went for the gold! 



Sassin' her Dad for more ice cream.

Opening presents

This girl goes giddy when you put a baby in her hands.

When she saw the baby, she even said "Babeeee"  (yes, my family will attest to that!)

So after cupcakes, pumpkin gooey butter cake, cherry pie, TCBY and leftover desserts from the day before we...celebrated again 1 week later : ) (and stayed off the scale)

No comments: