Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gobble Gobble

For Miss Anna's 1st Thanksgiving we trekked to Kansas City, just as we did for Eli's!   We had a blast playing with cousins, aunts, uncles, great aunt, great uncle and grandparents.  I'll let the pictures do the talking... (Ok, & my captions)
Mr. Thanksgiving himself, my Uncle Jim.

Miss Thanksgiving, my niece Casey.

Jason (and Todd) fried 2 turkeys...yum!

The hostess with the mostess (my sister, Reebs) served us with delight!

Anna loved her first Thanksgiving meal!

...and a kiss from her cousin, Brett.



Todd and me

The kids decorating turkey cookies


Seriously the best cousin shot I have, little boogers (minus Brett who opted to play Wii)

Eli was THRILLED to see Thomas.

Making Christmas lists.  

Practicing crawling

Bowling

Seeing their GREAT, GREAT Grandma Moody (yes, Todd's Great Grandma is pushing 98 and going strong!)
After such a fun 1st Thanksgiving she is resting up for her 1st Birthday.

No comments: