Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Fall"ing in love

Wayyyyy too long since a blog post.   We've been sick, sick, and sick.   Now that there's a break in the action I thought I'd share what we've been up to OTHER than being sick.  

I LOVE fall (who doesn't) and it's been fun experiencing this season in a new place and with my favorite people.  Here are some of my favorite things thus far this season!  

Owens Farm

Hay Ride with Grandma at Owens Farm.

Picking Pumpkins...we have some sad looking pumpkins on our front porch : )

Dallas Arboretum
Ducks on a Stream! 


I love how they labeled all the different kinds of pumpkins.

They seriously had the most beautiful displays I've ever seen.
They even had Cinderella's "pumpkin" carriage!


One of our craft projects...went on a nature trail to find sticks, and then came home and made play dough leaves.   They turned out really cute! 

The kids can play with play dough for hours.

Making pumpkin jars.

Again, they turned out really cute, and with a candle inside they look "spooky" on our front porch. 

My fall line up...Pumpkin waffles, pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin creamer and a pumpkin candle. 

No comments: