Friday, January 27, 2012

On the SIXTH (and final) day of Christmas...




...Anna and I got the stomach flu : (  There was at least period where both of us were feeling alright and were able to end our trip with some final great memories.   This final Christmas was at Todd's sister, Karah's house.   We celebrated with our Grandaddy and hoped to ring in the new year together.   They might of, but I was down for the count : )   Todd was able to capture some great moments with the kids playing outside in some more unseasonable weather.  

Hearing the story of Jesus through the eyes of Isaiah

Nailing Grandaddy

Sluggers

I printed this picture for Eli's room...it captures his awesomeness

Making Jesus' birthday cake

(hope everyone likes sprinkles)

I love this picture of Aunt Linny just enjoying life : ) 

Having fun! 

This one kind of frightens me...my life in 11 1/2 years?!?  
Thanks for bearing with me as I told the story of our Christmas!   We spent time with some of our most favorite people and I wanted to make sure I documented those memories for our family.   Thank you everyone for your laughs, love and hospitality!   We will be back....


No comments: