Wednesday, February 15, 2012

EAisms



Anna: 

*"Uh Oh.  I dropped Jesus, Mommy."   (in reference to dropping the bible.) 
*"Look mom.  Birthday fire!"  (in reference to birthday candles)
*"Lets pick up emails" (in reference to picking up mail from the mailbox)
*Lately she's been calling Todd, "Daddy-O".   We love it : ) 
*Every time we read a book to her she then has to repeat her version back to us. 
*The other day I was singing and she looked at me with a stern look on her face and said, "No.  M'am." 

Eli:
*Back in December I told Eli he needed to dress up for his Christmas program.   It took him a while to figure our what that meant.   He went from wanting to Dress up like Santa, to wanting to dress in Christmas pajamas.   I guess we don't use the term 'dress up' in this house unless we are referring to costumes : )  

*Also during December while all the Christmas tunes were filling the radio waves Eli heard Lois Armstrongs version of "Zat you Santa Clause?" and asked if it was Elmo singing.   It seriously does if you just close your eyes and listen : )  
*While watching a commercial intently Eli said, "mom!  Anna needs that!"   I look over and it's a commercial about a college savings plan : )   (By the way, yes you are right Eli.   She does. ) 
*One night at bedtime Anna was throwing one of her new 2 year old fits while Todd was tucking Eli in.   Eli told Todd, "Dad, could you go and get Anna?   Her crying is hurting my feelings".   
*For my birthday he was dreaming up what my cake should look like.   He said, "I know...you can get a cake with FAMILY icing".   He knows what I love : ) 
*He has two ages he does not want to reach for various reasons.   He's frightened to turn 5 because he thinks that's when his teeth will start falling out.   He's says he doesn't want to turn 11 because ONE TIME I said, "Eli please don't ever turn 11"...{sigh}.   
*His occupational therapist is reevaluating him (more on this another blog) and she asked him to draw a person.   This time he DID draw the outside of a person (unlike last time when he drew the heart and lungs) but when she asked for him to describe the different parts he pointed to the fingers and said "those are the phalanges". 

*** Hope this made your day!  Especially  you, Jewels : )  ***

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love it, of course. Thanks for adding Anna in - I love the no ma'am about the singing the best...we deal with that daily. "no mommy...this is MY song"