Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lets Roll!




Sorry dear blog.   It's been awhile.   I have a lot of ideas brewing in my head to share with you, but before I move on I want to make sure I document a monumental event in my son's life.   HE LEARNED TO RIDE A BIKE!!   Todd and I always heard that if he learned to ride on a skuut first he would be able to go straight to a bike without training wheels.   As he was outgrowing his skuut (quite literally he was too tall for it!)  we new it was time to see if the rumor was true.  After dragging our heels for a few months we finally bought him a bike for Christmas.   We took him to the neighborhood school parking lot and 5 minutes later he was riding a bike!!  We are all elated!!!  It is our new favorite thing to do...every day.   He has 2 lightposts that he is allowed to ride between on our street and he can do it for over an hour! : )   Way to go buddy!!!



P.S. I am also tagging this as one of my "Favorite Things" because I highly recommend if you have a toddler/preschooler that you go out and get a skuut!!!