Monday, November 23, 2009

Pandora Radio




Some of you have been asking, "what is Pandora Radio?"   Well if you are a music fan (which my husband DEFINITELY is) than you either already know about it or I am about to rock your world...literally.  

In my own words: if I go to www.pandora.com I can create my own radio station based upon a single artist/song that I really enjoy.    For example, when I am hanging out with Eli (who also is a HUGE music fan like his dad) I put in "Laurie Berkner" (one of my fave kid artists) and then it will develop a radio station that continuosly plays music with her and artists similar to her.  What is great about it for someone like me is that it gives me names of artists that I NEVER would have discovered otherwise.  (Like Justin Roberts featured above)  I can then go to itunes or another music store of your choice and download the new artist that I enjoy!    The best part about Pandora Radio is that it is FREE!  (You have to remain on the web in order to listen/stream from it however).  

In Pandora's words:  (if you really are interested, read what they have to say...there is A LOT that goes into this musical genius)  http://www.pandora.com/corporate

Have fun!!  

1 comment:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Nah---I just thought it was some funky radio station that I was "out of the loop on." Thanks for the explanation. Now, if I could just figure out Eli's responses: Cement Truck and Blue Car---are these new music groups?