Friday, November 27, 2009

Simply fabLEWIS




Now my OTHER sister is starting her own card making business (digital).  She has about 6 photo designs available for Christmas 2009 that are FAB"LEWIS"  (her last name)!   Those of you that have already seen her work know this.   I think she has priced them so they are less expensive than Shutterfly and Snapfish.  Thank you for looking and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Her Website:
http://simplyfablewis.shutterfly.com/

Her email if you would like to order: rmlewis74@gmail.com

Her description of her cards this season:

"I just wanted to spread the word that I'm designing and selling Christmas photo-cards this year. So far I have 8 designs, however, I hope to complete at least 4 more this week and I will continue to update the above shutterfly site with them. A few changes can be made to them to suit your needs: font, text color, frame color, etc... On a few designs, I can even change it from one picture to 2, or I can redesign the card to fit a vertical picture instead of a horizontal one, etc... Just contact me and I'll work something out. The prices are listed below each photo, however I think you'll find the pricing lower than Shutterfly, Snapfish, Tiny Prints, etc... Plus if you live in the Kansas City area, I can be your "shipping and handling!"
 
I'm very excited about starting my own little business and design is something I've always enjoyed doing. Hopefully if you haven't already made arrangements for your 2009 Holiday cards, you'll find something you like in my collection and you'll trust me handle this for you. Please contact me to start making arrangements."

No comments: