Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Perfect Family Photo

So I REALLY wanted this scenario for a photo to send out to people for thanksgiving this year...

1) Me to look fabulously pregnant
2) Eli to sweetly kiss his sister Anna (aka my belly)
3) Todd to look at the scene adoringly

Well there are a couple of reasons this scenario didn't not pan out...

1) I planned it
2) I am 5 weeks from due date (not at the peak cuteness of pregnancy despite wearing black)
3) Eli is 2 and is ALL boy...did I mention he's 2?
4) My husband was annoyed over the whole ordeal and really saw all the loopholes but was going along with it anyway (but not with a smile on his face.)

So instead of a perfect family photo coming to your mailbox this thanksgving, you are getting a blogpost of all of our out takes : ) (even Todd had to laugh when it was all said and done)







3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

how come i haven't seen that last one as your new facebook profile? :) LOVE it. outtakes are always better than the original. always. but almost NEVER get shown. thanks for sharing! :) hee hee [eli looks like he's attacking anna in your belly ... monster claws & all]

Jill said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I love it!

Jaclyn Morgan said...

LOL---I agree about Eli looking like he's making monster claws! Also, I love that last photo!