Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Spooktacular Week/Weekend!



We had a very festive week in the Warren family!

Monday: Eli and I went to a Halloween event at the Magic House where they had treats (doughnuts) and brew (coffee). Eli was able to do a costume dress rehearsal and it was a hit! He was given the costume from his cousin, Roman, and it was made by his Aunt Reebs! I had bought him another costume, but he looked so cute in this one we just made it THE costume this year. (BTW in case you can't tell it is a sock monkey)

Tuesday: While Todd was in class/ going to the Derek Webb concert I had some of my closest friends over for a special prayer time for Anna and our family. It was very special to me!

Saturday: I was able to grab my H1N1 vaccine in the morning, and killed time shopping before going to my dear friend, Julie's, baby shower. Meanwhile Eli and Todd were busy cooking chili and going on a bike ride! That night we had 30 "bodies" in our house for a Halloween party. We began at 5, trick or treated at 5:30, came back and warmed up with chili and the party was over at 8pm! Can you tell that everyone that came had a child 2 or younger?!? Todd and I were somewhat relieved after an exhausting day! Eli was on such a sugar high he literally crashed in his big boy bed that night...(yeah!)

Sunday: Once again Todd and Eli hung out at church without me while some other close friends of mine celebrated Anna with a "drizzle". Get it? Not a shower, but a drizzle. I received some things that life with not only 2 kids, but a GIRL needs! Thank you ladies for such a wonderful time!

Enjoy the pictures of all of our festivities!!










2 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

thanks for sharing---the sock monkey costume is so cute!

Sorry, I missed the shower, but it was for a good reason.

Anonymous said...

sock monkey is so adorable! i love love love it!