Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My lil' sunshine is...

.... NINE (months, that is).  

Things I (Anna) can do at 9 months:
*Sleep 12  hours at night (now that Mommy stopped visiting me at 4 in the morning.  At first I was ticked off at her, but now I am lovin' the sleep!)  
* Wave Bye-Bye
*Use signs "all done" and "night night"
*Copy noises, grunts, screams that others make
*Cry if Mommy or Daddy is not around (this is NOT new)
*Stand to play (if supported) 
*Clap when I'm exicted
*Roll and wave my wrists/arms when I'm dancing
*Pick up incredibly small things off the floor like lent or crumbs (but my Mommy keeps the house so clean this is rarely a problem)
*Sitting pretty and content without any interest in moving anywhere : )






1 comment:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Such a big girl---hope you pass with flying colors today!